Cleaning is just like the ritual of cooking, hygiene, or washing clothes. As we clean our home, we tend to do everything and rely on our machines without even contemplating on how well we act. However, we commit plenty of mistakes as we clean our homes that even cleaning company experts or professional cleaners Detroit agree that it should never be done. To know the secrets for a perfect cleanup routine, keep on reading below:
- As you clean your home, make sure to use respiratory masks to prevent harmful elements to reach into your lungs. Moreover, also use rubber gloves to keep your hands from chemicals and bacteria.
- Your toilet flush needs to be properly done. Hence, before you press the toilet bowl’s button, you have to close its lid first. If you don’t do this, the tiniest bacteria can possibly scatter all over the bathroom within a span of a few meters that settles on toothbrushes, towels, and walls.
- Curtains have to be cleaned regularly since they can form tons of dust. Aside from that, you don’t really have to wash them. In fact, discarding them using a wet towel that’s rolled into a straw is enough. Dust can easily be knocked out of the floor. Then, vacuum it.
- After you wake up, you should not fill the bed right away. Or else, an air-free and humid environment will be developed in the bed, which is an ideal breeding ground for dust mites and parasites. It’s better to have a messy bed for at least half an hour n and it will dry out with hot air in the summer or frosty air during winter.
- After you cut fish or meat, your kitchen appliances and knives must never be placed in their original spot since you have to sanitize it first. You can do so by mixing in a separate container with 1 tablespoon of bleach and 4 liters of water. Then, put your cutlery into the solution you made for a few minutes. After that, make sure to wash your knives thoroughly.
- If your washing machine has a weird smell, attend to it immediately. There’s a possibility that mold is developed and accumulated on the equipment’s surface. Hence, never be lazy about organizing a complete and proper cleanings sessions.
- Never forget to wipe your remote controls, electronics, and gadgets since it could contain not just dust, but also lots of bacteria and microbes.
- Detergent is suggested to not be sprayed on the surface. Rather, spray it on a dry cloth and then use it to wipe any surface you want to clean. Also, the excess liquid needs to be eliminated with an extra rag.
- You should never wash windows during sunny days because any window cleaner dries instantly under the sun even before you totally cleaned it. As a result, it could create unappealing stains on your window glass. Instead, clean your windows when the ray of the sun stops sliding in the glass or when it’s a gloomy day.